Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD - Organizational Structure

Brinda911
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Requirement is a ad service company who has different product types calles weedmaps, canveya and ads and each product types will have different other services associated with it and also it has different pricing procedures. But customer wants to have a single invoice to be billed out for all these different products types with different pricing. How can we approach this by sales org, distribution channel and division? Or should I use any other field other than the org elements. I need to take a decision on how many sales org, distr chnl and division this customer can have. 
Please give me some advise.

Thanks!

SAP S/4HANA SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Sales SAP S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition SD (Sales and Distribution) 

View Entire Topic
rob_ariaans
Contributor
0 Kudos

You asked this question already two weeks ago and the answer given back then still hold:

https://community.sap.com/t5/enterprise-resource-planning-q-a/sales-organizational-structure-ad-serv...

This is something which needs to be determined by Finance/Legal as this is depending on VAT regsitrations, presence in countries, business model (f.e. agent/reseller), reporting requirements, etc.

In any way, an invoice can have only one pricing schema (VBRK-KALSM) - so in case you want to have all different kind of services/products billed together on one invoice, you need to incorporate all the various pricing requirements in one pricing procedure.