Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send PO by mail to vendor -Adobe Form

mdreier
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear all

our Logistic Department would like to send directly Purchase order to vendor by Email from SAP. I was able to do it using ENTRY_NEU Form Routine

Now they ask me to change Email Sender and add CC recipient email . I found this BADI

BADI_MM_PO_OC_EMAIL , which allows you to make some enhancement regarding email recipient list and CC...

BUT this seems not working with ENTRY_NEU FORM Routine as this BADI can be executed in program SAPFM06P only in subroutine adobe_print_output? is that correct ? => it means I need to change FORM_ROutine to ADOBE_FORM? I m not familiar with Adobe Form . Can I use easily SAP Standard like MEDRUCK_PO for this purpose? is there any way to see how this template looks like and if it meets the requirements. We have no ADS configured on our system at the moment. I also find an oldier note 1100846 - Purchase document PDF forms are not to be used .. and now im not sure if I can use this form for my subject or not .And also if I would be able to add CC Recipient email there ?

thank you

Melanie

former_member462025
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We convert the smartform as PDF.

We didn't tried Adobe form.

Thanks & regards

Venkatesh Besetty

View Entire Topic
lateshkulkarni_12
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am also facing same issue. I have a requirement.

Requirement Details -

When purchase order is created (released), a mail is sent to the respective person. I have to make changes in the mail body. There is a custom adobe form for this and standard program 'SAPFM06P' is assigned to it. It is maintained through NACE (Output type NEU).

I have checked all the BAdIs related to purchase order, but I am not able to find the mail body.

Other than BAdI, is there any other way that the mail is triggered when the purchase order is created (released)?