cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting Line Item columns in VA01/VA02

rambutan1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am looking to figure out how i can create a global layout for users in my company. This is to resort/rearrange the columns in the VA01/VA02 line item layout. I can create a personal layout and save it for myself, however, the action of creating a global layout is the challenge.

When selecting 'Administrator' in the line item Table Settings, I see the Layout (non editable except for hiding or unhiding columns) Program SAPMV45A, and the Control: TCTRL_U_ERF_AUFTRAG. Can't do anything else.

Any assistance or suggestions would be appreciated.

View Entire Topic
Necla_Catakli
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Victor,
in general SAP Screen Personas allows to adapt the appearance of tables in a UI adaptation layer called flavor. In the flavor editor under tab Tables, features to rearrange columns, change titles and much more is available to the customer. For more information, see Tables Tab | SAP Help Portal. This flavor can be assigned to all business roles in the organization and would provide the adapted table layout to the users with the business role assignment.

Since the table with its layout variant is constructed on the server side and the adaptation with SAP Screen Personas is rendered on the server, the system always collects the original table variant and in a second step adjusts it through SAP Screen Personas.

We therefore advise to create a system variant of the table to the extent possible and then use SAP Screen Personas on top of that variant to further fine-tune the table to achieve the best possible user experience for the user. To create a layout variant for all users in the system the following features are available to you.

I hope, this helps.

Necla