Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO flow with automatic creation of needs

ibtissem_benaicha
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Is there a way to run STO flow without manual creation of PO, for example MRP generates purchase requisition to automatize the creation of purchase order...

Is this possible in Standard SAP through MRP or other way ?

Thanks a lot to advise.

Regards,

Carole

View Entire Topic
JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ME59N works as well for stock transfers.

So just schedule a job for program RM06BB30 right after your MRP run

ibtissem_benaicha
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hurgen

Thanks as usual for your answer, the problem is that for this company , we should made a lot of transfers per day, and we want to automatize the creation of PO, if we use the standard we can create PO with PR, so PR creation should be automatized as well, however , MRP is launched once per week, so it does not work.

I thought about launching MRP several times per day just on the storage location impacted by STO but O don't know how to do it with MRP areas .. ? Or is there any other way than MRP to create reservations or PR or is there any BADI or user exit to launch MRP on a sorage location specific without MRP areas ...Or can we think about loops for replenishment to transform PR to PO like cards scanning ...

If there is already a solution in standard to cope with this specific need of launching MRP once per week, it would be great , can you help please ?

Thanks a lot Carols.

JL23
Active Contributor

as long you only have delivery dates and not delivery hours it does not really make much sense to have the MRP run run several times a day, especially if you currently run it only once a week. But I have also my problems to understand how one can use MRP for planning and PR creation and runs it only once a week. This actually means you can't really have items which are needed within a week, or you spend a lot time in manual planning. We have more than 1000 plants and more than 50% of all business is between those plants, so you can imagine how many stock transfers we have per day and still run MRP only once per day.

This is a actually a consulting case which would require much deeper analysis and talk with several people to understand the background and the fears for this current approach of MRP execution