Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger Sales Order output type - idoc ORDERS05 once goods issue complete

Tri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having a requirement: trigger Sales Order output type - idoc ORDERS05 once goods issue complete.

I've set up output type and am able to trigger SO output type whenever someone saves SO via VA02.

Next step is I want to trigger SO output type when I create outbound delivery and post goods issue via VL01N.

Has anyone had any solution how to do it?

Regards,

Tri

View Entire Topic
rob_ariaans
Contributor
0 Kudos

First I would check if you realy need the ORDERS05 idoc and whether your requirement can be met by triggereing DESADV (DELVRY07 idoc) from the delivery instead. If you realy need the ORDERS05 from the sales order, means you need to touch the sales order in change-mode to trigger the message determination on the sales order. You can do it either by creating an output in the delivery with special function or by implementing suitable logic in the badi upon saving the delivery.

Alternatively you can set the output on the sales order already at sales order create and leave it on timing "3 - with application own transaction". Then upon PGI of the delivery, create logic to submit SD70AV1A for the sales order to process the output.

Tri
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Rob.

Right now I'm able to trigger DESADV (DELVRY07 idoc). It doesn't have any issues so far.

Meanwhile, I'm searching alternatives because partners can come back with requirement to use idoc ORDERS05.

Regards,

Tri