cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Universal Allocation - 1911

former_member94298
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just received a slightly worrying message via Preferred Success.  Apparently the functionality to carry out CO allocations cross-company is to be deprecated with 1911.

I assume that this represents the next wave of old style CO allocations moving to the new Universal Allocation?

Does anyone know more about this?  Could someone from SAP please share more detail?

If this is indeed the case, it seems to represent a massive step backwards - and effectively make the MTE product unsuitable to larger, or global organisations, who often want to be able to allocate central management costs out across subsidiaries.

Does this change give anyone else similar challenges?

Let me know - as I feel an Influence request coming on!

View Entire Topic
SoniaGomes
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Clare,

What's New in preliminary version is planned to be released next week and Finance show&tell is scheduled for Oct 10th. You can leverage both assets to clarify this topic.

Additionally, in preparation for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1911 Release, Preferred Success Customers are invited to attend athe Office Hours for Controlling (two sesisons are scheduled for November 6th to cover different time zones).

Agenda:

 Universal Allocation

 Motivation, Vision & Future Direction

 Current Scope of Universal Allocation

 Related Innovations (SKFs, Global Hierarchies)

 Implementation Recommendations

 Top Down Distribution as 1911 Release Highlight

In case you need additional support please reach out directly to me, with your CSM in copy.

Thank you.

KR,

Sónia

former_member94298
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sonia.gomes - thanks for the quick response - will reach out directly.

Cheers

Clare