Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating fields on ACDOCA from BSEG

galindo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working on a project where there is an EXIT implemented on the F-02 transaction on a legacy system. This EXIT move some custom information to the field BSEG-SGTXT.

Since the client is moving to a new S/4HANA system, and the document splitting option is enabled in the system configuration, all the documents created on F-02 that have a different cost center are splitting into separeted documents on the table ACDOCA, together with the regular ones on BSEG. This is the standard behaviour.

The problem is, we were asked to repeat the same process from the legacy system on the new one. And on our tests, some fields from BSEG, such as BSEG-SGTXT, are not moving to the corresponding fields of ACDOCA (SGTXT, for instance) for the new entries created after the split.

I couldn't find any information online about it. Neither an EXIT or enhancement point on the program. I would like to keep an elegant solution, without having to implement mysterious logic on the standard.

Does anyone have faced a similar problem? Or does anyone knows if this a configuration problem, like all the data from BSEG should also be copied to the splitted docs?

Thank you

View Entire Topic
gerald_fuller
Explorer
0 Kudos

In fact we just created a Hana view for our need and just linked it to the cube.