cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage Decision is not made automatically after results recording with Inspection Points

adelino_pereira
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does the Automatic Usage Decisions During Results Recording work with Inspection Points?

I setup the Automatic Usage Decisions During Results Recording (https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_ERP_SPV/250374f0514e4e0f9057066374265eba/e12a9f54762b1f57e10000000a44538d.html?locale=en-US) and checked the SAP Notes:

2556770 - Immediate usage decision is not made automatically after saving results recording;

2577738 - Immediate usage decision is not made automatically after saving results recording II;

2984856 - Immediate usage decision is not made automatically after results recording III.

I record and save the results for all characteristics (status: 5) in QE51N; the inspection point is valuated automatically using the inspection point definition (Variant 4: Automatic Valuation Based on Inspection Point Definition).

The event RESULTSRECORDED with object type BUS2045 gets stuck in the event queue with status Ready (transaction SWEQADM).

I run QA10 and the User Decision is made successfully.

Thanks.Best Regards,Adelino
View Entire Topic
DanielP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, seems to me that all is in good order then.

Question: Since you are performing Results Recording at Inspection Point level are you also completing the Inspection Point Valuation when you save your Inspection Results? If YES, then my expectation is that you should get Automatic UD during RR. If this is not happening, I would gather all the evidences you mentioned above and open a SAP Incident... do share the outcome, interesting challenge here 🙂

Automatic Usage Decisions During Results Recording

Melhores Cumprimentos, /Daniel

DanielP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SAP gives a hint on this... QM_CC_2015_617_RR_AUTO_UD... CC stands for Customer Connection so this tells us these are features deployed as part of the SAP Customer Influence channel & initiatives... found these 2 notes that you do not mention before and there is a piece of code in this OSS note, kindly try to check if you have implemented it. Boa Sorte!

2288583 - CC 2015: D6744: Automatic usage decision for results recording - error handling - SAP for ...

2179854 - Automatic usage decision for results recording - SAP for Me