cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value mapping issue Migration Cockpit ERP to S/4HANA Migration

moritzbp
Discoverer

Dear all,

I have been trying to migrate data from an ERP to an S/4HANA system via the Fiori migration cockpit. So I set up the RFC connection and the bank key values are correctly detected from the ERP system. However, the system does not automatically take the detected values from the source system as the values for the target system as can be seen below:

So I would need to confirm them manually and since we have over 4k values, this would be very inefficient. I have found out about the option to get mapping tables in Excel but it would be more convenient to solve this issue to be able to apply the solution to all values.

In the SAP documentation it already hints that the values will not always be provided. Now I just haven't been able to find what this depends on.

Are there settings in the target system that are outside the Migration Cockpit that I have to change? I feel like I have exhausted all the options within the cockpit.

Any help or ideas are much appreciated! If there are any clarification questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best wishes,

Moritz

View Entire Topic
prithvispandana
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please confirm if all the latest corrections related to Migration cockpit is implemented. If not, please implement them and try again with a new project.

How to implement the latest corrections released for Migration cockpit

If the issue still persists, please create an support incident under CA-LT-MC component.

Thanks,

Prithvi