cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find Business driven configuration questionnaires

hrajery
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I'm training on SAP Activate for certification, and it is mentioned that Business driven configuration questionnaires should be accessed through SAP Roadmap viewer under Accelerators with different submodules ( Finance, OTC,etc).

However I didn't find any template on SAP Roadmap viewer for any modules and when I tried to find it on SAP Best Practices explorer, It is reforwarded on help.sap.com or here (SAP Activate community).

How can I really access to the Business driven configuration questionnaires templates for each modules ?

Note: I use a P-user from my own subscriptions ( not the S-user from customers)

View Entire Topic
hrajery
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick and useful answer, but to be more specific, I need the excel files related to different modules.

On the link provided, some explanations are allowed with a pptx global file but nothing more specific ( excel files) are provided under the tab Accelerators.

Maybe I don't have enough rights to access on it, I use my P-user subscribed (not free) with SAP Learning hub

DennisLeslie
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes, this looks like an authorization issue. The link Marcos provided has all the excel under it. Try getting an universal ID or an S user.

janmusil
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The Excel files are available to SAP Customers and SAP Partners. You will need P-user or S-user associated with SAP customer or SAP partner to get access to the XLS files. They are on the link shared above by Walter and Marcos. Your user doesn't have the appropriate authorizations to see the files.