cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Std. System Message

p604431
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have added a standard System message for me21n t.code.

Spro->MM->Purchasing->Environment Data->Define attributes of system Messages Version u2013 00 Appl.Area u2013 ME Msg No u2013 390 Msg Text - Purchasing document & not yet released Category - E

When PO is created form PR and if the that particular PR is not released means. This error message will appear in me21n.

Real thing is in IDES it is working, but when the category is changed to W-warning, yet still appears as error message.

In DEV same config. is done, Its tables (V_160M) is getting updated according to the config. Changes.

but no reaction is happening in the transaction.

kindly give your suggest to resolve this.

thks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Activate this message, this will resolve your issue.

06 055 Purchase requisition &, item &, not released for ordering

regards,

Prashant Rathore.

p604431
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did it still nothing happens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Deactivate Earlier message and activate the one suggested, check if you are using correct application area.

In the case of an error message, processing cannot be continued until user input has been corrected. You can also group the messages according to user classes by saving the messages as different versions.

After having saved the message categories as different versions, you can assign a version to certain users. This results in the same message appearing as an error message for one user, but as warning for another.

regards,

Prashant Rathore.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

p604431
Active Participant
0 Kudos

it solved.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not each message can be change to be a warning message instead of error message.

In program coding you define what attribute a message has. And if it is hardcoded to be an error message, then you can etup what you want in this customizing path without any effect.

Only programs that are defines to check this custoizing table can take the changed attributes into account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Activate this message, this will resolve your issue.

06 055 Purchase requisition &, item &, not released for ordering

regards,

Prashant Rathore.