cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reject Supplier Quotation (internal) in S/4HANA Manage RFQs/ Manage Supplier Quotations

AH2
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

in ECC, we had possibility to send rejections to suppliers after awarding on supplier quote during quote comparison in ME49. I cannot find this functionality in S/4 Fiori Launchpad. Is this already possible in Manage RFQs or Manage Supplier Quotations App? My scenario is not Ariba integrated, only internal quotations are used.

Best

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AH2
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

No worries, I meanwhile found out that this functionality is not yet given in the Fiori App but on the roadmap.

former_member689047
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

I am facing the same issue. Could you please share some document or link that says this is part of the future roadmap.

Thanks and kind regards,

Somesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

leon_cornelio1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is there any workaround for this ?

0 Kudos

Hi all,

any updates on this Topic ? or can somebody share the roadmap item for this ?

Thanks in advance and best.

Philip

former_member577849
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Alex,

Unfortunately, it seems to be taking longer than usual for your question to be answered. You might want to try an alternative route to speed things up.

Please check if a similar question has already been asked in the Community. We have found that sometimes questions that have been answered before are no longer receiving responses.

The easiest way to do this, is to visit the All Questions page and search for your specific topic.

You could also check the SAP Support Portal and search for SAP Notes, SAP Knowledge Base Articles and more.

If all of this doesn’t work, I would suggest that you create a support ticket. All you need to do is log onto the SAP Support Portal with your S-user ID and password: http://service.sap.com/message

Thanks,

Marvin