Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns Purchase Order from Stock Type Return

former_member213836
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are receiving stock from customer into a Non Valuated Stock stock type Returns using 651 movement in SAP. I would like to know whether a returns PO can be created so that we can send this Non Valuate Stock to vendors.

If yes, how? If no, do we have any alternate options.

Regards,

Niranjan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207541
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niranjan,

first, you have to transfer your material to unrestricted stock using movement 453. Then you will create a return to vendor PO in ME21N - basically you will do the same job as for any other PO but you will have to tick the checkbox 'returns' in the item line. If everything is done correctly, you should be able to create your return delivery in VL10B (in backgroud, but be aware that yor vendor has to be defined also as a vendor and you have to maintain in purchasing data 'returns vendor' and asure yourself that you have the same delivery condition for both vendor and associated client). Post your goods issue from VL02N etc.

The implied movement type will be 122. You will find a lot of information on scn, it's a standard process.

Regards,

Horatiu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member213836
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bijay/Covlescu,

Thanks for the information. However, I would confirm whether for creating Returns PO do we need to move the returns stock(non valuated) to valuated stock. The requirement is to send the same non valuated returns stock to vendor.

Thanks,

Niranjan

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you sold your manufactured material to your customer and your customer returns the same material - you can follow the above reply.

OR

If you want handle your customer material in your company- you follow the below thread which already discussed.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3155093

Regards,

Biju K

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to create Return Purchase Order in MM and you can handle customer returns goods in
Sales and Distribution

Refer for more

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/a5/63360a43a211d189410000e829fbbd/content.htm

Regards,

Biju K