Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sampling procedure field -Reference to Sampling scheme

dharmatheja_kavuturu
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts, Good Day!!!

As per attached Screen shots 1 & 2 - requesting your kind guidance to understand the purpose of field "Reference to sampling scheme" while creating the sampling procedure ref to Sampling scheme as Sampling Type

1samplng-scheme.png.

2sampling-procedure-ref-with-sampl-scheme.png

• Exactly what will be the effect by assigning Insp severity.
  • As of now I have been using the Sampling scheme - Procedure concept in few of projects & working fine without unnoticed issues (Iam assigning Normal inspection severity as system is expecting mandatory value in the field).

I request you that - please guide how it effects n Lot sample size processing, if I miss some important point while assigning the correct severity.

Thanks & Regards,

Theja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dharmatheja_kavuturu
Participant

Dear team, Thank you.

before posting this, I missed the documentation in F1 from Insp.severity field. Now I verified & got the concept from the SAP help.

I am closing the thread.

Regards,

Theja

AlbertSAP
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Theja,

thank you for this comment and closing the thread (this is excellent behavior), but especially for your effort on working your issue and not giving up on finding the solution yourself.

I wish you a nice weekend,

Albert

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dharmatheja_kavuturu
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

I am surprised with your reply on my comment. Today I really got confirmation / happy that, from SAP you team and SCN QM experts you are all are reviewing our queries and giving us time to study and solve by our own.

Regards,

Theja