cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Bydesign Mobile app not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just installed the SAP Bydesign mobile app (Android) and after I have specified my server and logon credentials, the app hangs with the 3 dots. Nothing happens. Colleagues of mine are able to logon in the app. I know my server details and credentials are correct. What could be the issue? I have rfemoved and re-installed the app, but the problem persists.

Mark.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member462346
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

Usually this is network related. If the app is getting stuck at the initial loading screen it means it is probably not being able to communicate (send or receive data) with the server for some reason.

You can check if this is not network related. Maybe you're on a corporate network that is restricting access, you could check by connecting to a different connection with full access to the internet. Reinstalling the app is also a good troubleshooting step in case this is an update issue.

However if the issue persists after doing these initial troubleshooting steps, the recommendation is to raise an incident so we can take a look from SAP side what could be wrong.

Best regards,

Diego

Tuan_Anh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Diego,

I have faced the same problem and your initial troubleshooting steps seems to work. But it is annoyed when I have to uninstall and then reinstall the Mobile App and input all data for user and password. This happens on every update.

Best regards,

Tuan Anh

former_member462346
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tuan,

If this is happening after every update for you, then it would be interesting to raise an incident once it happens again.

That way we can collect some logs from your device and investigate it further to provide you a permanent solution.

BR,

Diego