cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Service and Asset Manager - Offline Configuration

oliver_kaluscha3
Participant
0 Kudos

I create the offline INI file like it is described in the manual. So I get a file called DEST_SAM2210_PPROP.ini. This file contains a number of definitions for objects. I import this into mobile service offline configuration. It seem to be ok - but - I am missing a few objects. If I press the + sign to add an object manually, it does not show an additional line but I am not able to go to the next screen, cause there is some information missing on the line it does not show. I am as well not able to delete the line, cause it is simply not shown.

If I search for some objects at the end of my imported list, they are not there. If I move one item from the last line to the first line, then the object that was last imported last time is not longer shown. Lets say it imports the first 30 lines and that is it. So it is obvious: There is an error in the page for mobile service offline configuration, because there is a limit on the maximum number of lines. Can I increase this limit or do I need to change to CF if I want to use Service and Asset Manager 2210 ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

patton_li
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver Kaluscha,

I'm Patton from Mobile Services Admin UI team.

If you are using the NEO Mobile Service Admin UI to configure the offline setting of a destination, and the imported *.ini file contains more than 100 defining requests or the request group bind to more than 100 defining requests, currently we have a issue that we can only show/bind to 100 items. (This is the UI5 default size limitation)

If my assumption is right, we are preparing a fix (shows the actual size of items) and will deliver it in next release. Let me know your detail case if my assumption is not correct, better to have a screenshot.

--

Thanks and regards,

Patton.

oliver_kaluscha3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Patton,

thanx a lot for your answer - yes this seem to be the issue.

In Standard SAM 2210 we have aprox. 200 Items. Because we did add some custom ones on top, actually I do have about 220 Items and this explains why my upload fails and the result is not working fine. But why do my workmates, working with CF instances get a working client - so why des it seem to be an issue in NEO only? And when do you think will that fix be available in our NEO instance?

Thanx and regards,

Oliver

bing_fang
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Customer,

There should be no such limitation. I try to reproduce it, but I can't reproduce it. So can you please attach your ini file and capture some screenshots during your operations? After we have this information and we can reproduce this issue and analysis it.

Thanks.