cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Tables for return sales good

Hello everyone,

I would appreciate your help for a use case on sustainability I'm working on. Since I'm new to SAP, I'm struggling to identify the correct tables related to returning sales order. I am creating dummy data on excel, that I will later elaborate, to prove that re selling for a discounted price an item that has been returned (because it's damaged/defected) is more sustainable/convenient than throwing it away in landfills. Since I'm creating data from scratch, I need to identify the correct SAP tables. However, I don't know how to show that a returned item has been recollected and re sold for a discounted price. Which tables/fields should I create on excel?

Thank you 🙂

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Stan_Byrd
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

VBAK is the table where Order Reason (AUGRU) is stored... you were close. Best wishes in advancing your cause.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member8821
Active Participant

Mostly All Sales Tables

VBAK - Header data in sale order

VBAP - Item data in sale order

VBRK - Header data in billing document

VBRP - Item data in billing document

You can find Sales return data in VBAK and you will select Document Cat. And select H- Returns and you can find more details data in VBAP table.

I hope you will resolved your query with this information.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VBAK - Header data in sale order

VBAP - Item data in sale order

VBRK - Header data in billing document

VBRP - Item data in billing document

Now coming to your query, you can check the order type for returns (assuming, it is different from the regular sale order type) from VBAK. Now to check further whether credit note is given to the customer, you can check the field AUBEL in VBRP which shows the sale order reference.

0 Kudos
  1. Thank you very much! I have an additional question I forgot to add:
  2. What is the table/field that describes the reason for the sales return? (in this case is because the item is damaged). I thought it was VBAP- ABGRU but I've read it's not related to sales.