Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services for object inbound delivery

yan3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using the 'Services for object' box that is displayed in every document once activated using the PID SD_SWU_ACTIVE (including PRs in ME52N/ME353N, POs in ME22N/ME23N and Inbound deliveries in VL32N/VL33N, though the description of the PID is talking of workflow box activation in VA02 and VA03).

The 'Relationships' menu gives direct access to IDocs received or sent for the document.

That's easier and quicker than going to the outputs for the doc., copy the IDoc number in the processing log for an output and paste it then in WE02 to display it.

However, the relationships menu in the box remains empty for an inbound delivery, even if an output was processed fr it and an IDoc sent.

Anyone has an idea if I miss anything?

BR

Yan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

yan3
Explorer
0 Kudos

I found what is wrong, to be short the object type.

After having reviewed a program supposed to update the relationship for IDocs for inbound deliveries (LV55KF01), I saw that the object type used by the program was 'BUS2015'.

With the help of /h in SE16, I added in table SRRELROLES an entry for my IBD with BUS2015 as object type:

SRRELROLES.jpg

And I can now see the IDocs for the IBD in the relationships of the VL33N GOS.

I saw some community threads saying that an entry should be created in tcode SEWC.

Can you please help me with that?

yan3
Explorer
0 Kudos

I found in the meantime a note explaining "How to find the link between GOS relationships and Idocs created for a PO?" (3319015).

1. Go to table SRRELROLES and enter PO number in SRRELROLES–OBJKEY and Object type as BUS2012.
  2. Take ROLEID from SRRELROLES for role type OUTBELEG (Role type INBELEG refers to inbound and OUTBELEG refers to outbound.)
  3. Goto table IDOCREL.
  4. Enter IDOCREL-ROLE_A = SRRELROLES–ROLEID
  5. Take the value for IDOCREL–ROLE_B
  6. Now again go to table SRRELROLES
  7. Enter SRRELROLES–ROLEID = IDOCREL–ROLE_B

The end result is that you're getting in SRRELROLES table the list of IDocs for the object.

I reproduced this for an inbound delivery, and it's working perfectly.

Really no idea why relationships in GOS for the IBD is greyed out...