cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SL/ PL Accrual Issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

I have been facing sick leave and privilege leave accrual issue only in year 2018 (30 June, 2018) for few employees at a particular site amongst the entire group. Employees have received 4.5 days of sick leave instead of 5 days and 14.5 days privilege leave instead of 15 days leave respectively.

It does'nt seem to be a configuration issue because only few employees are facing this issue, rest all employees have received correct leave accrual credits to their respective accounts.

These employees belong to same site and are majorly working in general shifts.

Please advise how can this issue be resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

Shilpa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info Sikindar (re: Ctrl + F8). I learned something today and will pass it on to our Users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here you go- Absence quota accrual information and leaves utilized in year 2018 has been attached.leaves-utilized-in-2018.png

image-1.pngimage-2.png

Regards,

Shilpa

sikindar_a
Active Contributor

capture.png

Go to PA30 Display Absence Quota and press CTRL+F8 you will get the below screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sikindar,

I would like to add, if we consider his leaves only upto 30 Jun, 2018 then he has taken 4 days PL and 4 days SL and has not exceeded either of the quotas.

Please advise.

Rgds,

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I try to generate either SL or PL once again, system gives me following error 'You have not selected any generation rules'.

Pleasea advise.

Rgrds,

Shilpa

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you checked his Absence quota utilisation in PT53 ? can you share the screen shot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sikindar,

This employee has utilized 4 days PL and 9 days SL. He has exceeded SL Quota in the current year.

Rgds,

Shilpa

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check the entitlement of leaves were being deducted due to additional leave taken by him in previous year.