Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split Commission using Condition Contract Management

Vamsi_Javaji
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have to Split the commission, when the Ordering Party Region and Delivery Location are not in the same region.

Eg: - Sales Rep A is assigned to Customer A. Imagine Customer A is in “Florida” Region and all Sales with in Florida, Sales Rep A would get 100% commission(say 5%)

Sales Rep B is assigned to Customer B. Imagine Customer B is in “New York” Region and all Sales with in New York, Sales Rep B would get 100% commission(say 5%)

If Sold to Party is from Florida and Ship to Party is from New York ,then I have to split the commission like,

Sales Rep A – 2%

Sales Rep B – 3 %.

I thought having Sales Rep from Ship to Party would be helpful and I have assigned Sales Rep at Ship to Level and this Sales rep has precedence over Sold to Party. Now this is solving the case of giving commission to Sales Rep B, but I am unable to get the commission calculated for Sales Rep A, since he is not part of the Ordering Scenario.

All Customer Master Additional Data fields are being used for other business purposes and i cant leverage any of those fields.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)