Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPRO SETTINGS IN QA SYSTEM

sumeyye_1634
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I would like to make changes in SPRO in QA system. How can i open şts settings,please?

I already can doing changes in DEV system but SPRO is not editable in QA .How can i do that?

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The standard method is to maintain Customizing in Development systems and use transport tools to push it to the Test and Production systems.

But are you asking for Customizing tasks declared as 'current settings' (SOBJ), these tasks can be managed in Production and Development systems, but not in Test systems. In this case SAP proposed a solution in OSS note 356483 - In test system, behavior of customizing objects which are editable in production i.e. Curre... (removing the link between those Customizing tasks and the transport system with SE54 and SOBJ)

Of course you could 'play' with the client settings with transaction SSC4.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From your other comments, are your asking for a customer Customizing Task?

In this case, check with SE54 (or SOBJ for Cluster) if this task is linked to transport system:

• Call transaction SE54
  • Enter the Customizing object (view or table)
  • Select "Generated objects"
  • Choose "Create/change"
  • Select "Standard recording routine" in the bottom part of the screen
  • Save the change

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

You should capture changes from DEV in a transport request and move it to QA. Ideally changes should not be made in QA.

Thanks & Regards

Sanil Bhandari

sumeyye_1634
Participant
0 Kudos

The problem is in DEV Sytems it doesnt give any request number so that i cannot transfer it to the QA System.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I do not know the configuration that you need to transport. The generation of transport request should be based on the set up in SCC4. You may need to speak to your basis colleagues on the same and they should be able to help.

sumeyye_1634
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes,SCC4,thanksa lot!

Explorer
0 Kudos

QA is close as you will have in production, so, the advice it to follow the rule to setup the settings on DEV, otherwise you won't have the servers with same settings and for rule the QA does not have to be a transportable ambient.

mihaita123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You may modify your desired settings in DEV and after that with a transport order you could move the new settings in QA system.

Regards

sumeyye_1634
Participant
0 Kudos

The problem is in DEV Sytems it doesnt give any request number so that i cannot transfer it to the QA System.

andreas_baldauf
Active Participant

Hi Member Member,

Could you please describe in detail what you would like to change on QA system?

Best regards,
Andreas

sumeyye_1634
Participant
0 Kudos

The issue is solved. Thanks a lot!