cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Inventory Record - problem creating

hgibbs
0 Kudos

I am creating System Inventory Records for my cycle count plan for 2024 - LI01N Create System Inventory Record (Inventory method CC) - for 2024. I have several locations that will not let me create the record, giving me the error message "Storage bin D1C-01-01 already proposed for inventory".

In LS03N Display Storage Bin - it looks like this. (see picture)

My questions are:

1. how do I see this Inventory that is Planned - provide Tcode please. (I have checked WM-List of Inv Diff in Cycle Counting, and this location is not listed)

2. On the System Inventory Records that I created - I did not activate them, only saved - how can I get that list?? - provide Tcode please. (I have created several already, and keep that list on the side and I am able to see them individually using LI03N - but is there a way to see All that have been created but not activated?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello hgibbs

hgibbsYou can report WM physical inventory documents with the LX22 transaction. If the selection screen is not good enough, you can switch on dynamic selections for more selection criteria:

On top of that LE-WM provide a couple of reports in the area of physical inventory under the menu node Logistics -> Logistics Execution -> Information System -> Warehouse -> Physical Inventory -> With Bin Inventory Management

Best regards

Dominik Tylczynski