cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax condition records are not getting calculated for old PO

former_member183424
Active Contributor

We have migrated TAXINJ to TAXINN recently.

Taxes are getting calculated for new purchase order, goods receipt and invoice posting.

But it is not working for old PO. I am using the same tax code which was exist in old purchase order. When I am clicking the Taxes button in the invoice tab, it is not showing the tax procedure.

But if I create a new line item for the same Purchase order and use the same tax code, taxes are getting calculated absolutely correct.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Got the answer in OSS note 2422885 - Tax Display Issue in PO -> Invoice Tab

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked analysis details for the tax condition? And also the condition validity on the PO date.

Regards,

Mukthar

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Brand new OSS note: 2397306 - JST1 access sequence, Taxes are not determined if condition record is maintained for A354 table

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am maintaining condition record for 651 condition table.

The problem is happening only for old line item of old purchase order. If I create a new purchase or even new line item of an old purchase order, it is showing the Tax calculation.

I am surprised why it is not happening only for old line item of old purchase order (even though that line item is totally open) ?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In OSS note 2014164, SAP have provided one PDF document where it explains how to approach for open POs in Page 5. Not sure whether you have gone through that. The highlight of that is you need to change the access sequence to JTAX in case you use the same condition type of TAXINJ

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have read this OSS note and I have already done the same. I have used access sequence JST1.