Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Eval schema for Earned Leave carry forward

abhadouria
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to modify the current schema in the organization -

Scenario: EL carry forward to be max 30 days in 1 calendar year. Earlier this was not happening only 15 days were accumulating for next year. And EL is getting accumulated from next year. Once I changed from 15 to 30 days carry forward the next year EL is now not generating, it is based on carry forward EL balance of 30 days. If 1 day EL is applied the system will generate 1 day in EL balance.

Time Types:

9035 EL Lapse Count

9037 EL - CF

Time Quota

9D50 EL Quota days

9D51 EL Quota - CF

Absence Quota

07 Earned Leave

09 EL Carry Forward

ZCF1

ZEL2 - EL Quota Type 2

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

corriveau_remi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is ZFC1 a new PCR or something that existed before?

Is ZFC1 being called every day or is it a part of the schema that is called only on the last day of the Quota validity?

If it existed before and that you merely changed the number 15 to 30, what will happen if an employee has retroactive Time Evaluation, such as to the previous year ? If it did not exist before, what was the previous PCR?

abhadouria
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

ZCF1 and ZCF2 are both written by implementer and are for the EL carry forward. I wrote another sub pcr as ZEL4 instead of making changes to ZEL2 (attached with question) now max EL c/f is working fine as 30 and EL is also getting generated up to 16 in a year, but once the EL C/F is 30 the nest year EL generation is not going beyond 12.