cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Change "Delivery Text Flag" (TXTLF) in Billing Document Definition (SSCUI 102402)

RutwikN
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am unable to change the "Delivery Text Flag" (TXTLF) in billing document type definition (SSCUI 102402). Is this a limitation in S4HANA Public Cloud.

If yes, what are the other alternatives to copy Text from Delivery Header to Invoice Header?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Marco_Valencia
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ok, I get it now. It is also grey out for me. The only thing I could think is to try to use the SSUI 102763 and try to create a custom transfer. But please double check if this can help you for your requirments

Marco_Valencia
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rutwik,

I am able to change the description in SSUI 102402.

Now, in both of my systems (2022) I am not able to see the Billing Type you indicate: TXTLG.

Now to look at copy controls from Delivery documents to billing document refer to: https://help.sap.com/viewer/a376cd9ea00d476b96f18dea1247e6a5/2202.500/en-US/dc6fb6535fe6b74ce1000000...

or SSUI - 102763

Hope this helps,

Marco

RutwikN
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Thank you for responding to this query.

May be, I wasn't very clear on the requirement in my question.

I understand we can change the description in SSCUI 102402. However, the requirement here is to allow the Billing type to copy Texts that are entered in the preceding Delivery Header. This is controlled via the Delivery Text field (TXTLF) within the Billing Type Definition as below:

As this field is greyed out, it is not possible to activate the flag.

Are you aware of any other solution in S4HC (Public Cloud) to copy Text entered in Delivery Document Header, to Billing document Header?

Thank you for your response, once again.

Kind Regards

Rutwik