cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

your experience about activating Material Ledger (after years of golive and years in Production)

0 Kudos

Hi guys and gurus, I hope you are doing well.

We have one SAP system with ECC6 for many companies. 2 companies are already using the Material Ledger with level 2, other companies (10) are not using Material Ledger yet, but use SAP for years (2 years for youngest company, 20 years for the main company).

We know that we must activate ML for all our companies in our SAP system, before upgrading to S/4 HANA, it is a prerequisite.

We know that all steps to activate ML are described in this OSS note 596558 https://me.sap.com/notes/596558

I would like to find people that have already occur this change (activate ML in ECC6 after years after golive) to share about their experience. My concern is about change management for controlling and accounting team. How can I explain the benefit to use ML ? How can I estimate the workload for accountant or controller to use ML level 2 vs ML level 3 ?

I hope you will understand and enjoy my questions. I precise that we are a middle size industrial group, 2000 people, from only 2 until 10 people in accounting teams.

Matt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)