cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPQ Quote Pricebook determination from Price List - Sales Data of C4C's customer master

abreuleandro
Participant

Hello experts!

I am trying to replicate the Price lists from ERP on CPQ's Pricebooks in order to determine the price for the products on the CPQ Sales Quote.

In our scenario, the customer we are implementing C/4 HANA works with basically two price lists on ERP, both for determination key based on Sales Org./ List price/ Material as seen on VK13 transaction:

1 for wholesale prices

2 for retail prices

These lists are maintaned on C4C, as these are visible on customer master data (sales data tab)

But what I intend to do is to send this data to CPQ quote in order to determine the specific pricebook for the wholesale prices or retail prices, correctly.

Is it possible to do somehow? I could not find any way to send this field to the Quick Create screen for sales quote. That way I could send it to the CPQ on quote creation and determine the correct pricebook from there.

Thanks and regards,

Leandro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manideepsatya
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello leandro.abreu,

As you have anyways sent the price lists to C4C , arent they determined when you try creating a Quote? Can you please elaborate on what did you do send the price lists from ERP? and did you send them to CPQ or C4C?

Regards,
Satya