Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Price from last two AP Invoice

Samudra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario where lets say, I have purchased an item for $200 as on 05/03/2024, and I have also purchased the same item for $300 as on 06/03/2024.

Now When I shall Make the AR invoice of this item, when making the first AR Invoice, I want the system to automatically pick the first purchased price ie $200 and when I shall Make the second AR Invoice of the same product, system should automatically take $300.

I would appreciate for any solution.

With Regards,

Samudra Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sumesh_gupta
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Samudra, generally stock is valuated either at moving average price or standard price - so by this way it is not possible.

You can follow sales order specific valuation where purchased item is tagged to specific sales order & cost will be booked accordingly.

Regards,

Sumesh Gupta 

Samudra
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Sumesh, If I am understanding you correctly, then it means that when I am making ap of an Item and price and when I make ar of that same item the price should come automatically, but how can I keep a record that this ar is coming from that ap.
sumesh_gupta
Active Participant

Hello Samudra, involve your SD & MM consultant, drawback of this option each PO item should be linked to SO item or you have to generate PO based on SO which might not be applicable in your scenerio.

Regards,

Sumesh Gupta 

Answers (0)