cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chare Plan created in cc is not appearing in cross catalog of SOM Product.

prateekgarg777
Explorer

I created a charge plan in SAP CC and set it in released status. But when i am trying to see the same in my SOM product it is not visible.

CiaranHarron
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

try clicking on Refresh Rating Instances.

prateekgarg777
Explorer
0 Kudos

The CIT and BIT i created in CI reflected instantly in the CC system. Also the Provider contracts i created are also visible in the CC system, so i am assuming that the connection is proper. I have also refreshed the rating instance multiple times, still same issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

CiaranHarron
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

There is a separate consumer proxy for SOM CCM: CO_CRMS4_SOM_CC_V3_CATALOG_SER, so you can’t assume that integration with SOM should work if integration with CI is working.

prateekgarg777
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks, I was not aware of this service. I checked this service. As per this the ping seems to be successful. Please let me know if below screenshot helps.

prateekgarg777
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I observed a case which could be the reason but I am not sure. In SOAMANAGER, the user is webservice. in CC i also found same user, here we can see that only ‘BRIM’ catalog is selected. Does it mean that only the charge plans created in BRIM catalog will come in SOM?

CiaranHarron
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Try clicking on Refresh Rating instances.

If that doesn’t work, check the integration guide and make sure everything is configured correctly: https://help.sap.com/docs/BRIM?locale=en-US