cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

¿How to define duedate for followup conditions after an adjustment?

jsancho
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

¿does any body how to configure RE-FX in order to be able to define a duedate for followup conditions after an adjustment?

I have defined a custom rule for "Due Date Correction Rule" in "RECACUST > Conditions and Flows > Calculation of Periods and Due Dates > Due Date Correction Rule" and prepared a contract with conditions that use this rule in its Frequency Term.

After that I have posted some months with RERAPP in order to book some periods.

Next, I execute an adjustment in order to increase the condition price.

At that moment I expect that for those months that where already posted new FollowUp conditions must be created but with a defined duedate, the one that I fulfilled in "Due Dates of Follow-Up Postings" popup in REAJPR transaction. (the FollowUp conditions are correctly created but without the desired duedate)

I'm missing something?

Thanks

View Entire Topic
jsancho
Participant
0 Kudos

I've found it, my problem was that I fullfilled the section "cashFlow refered to Object" instead of "CashFlow refered to Payments"

Thanks for your help.

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

^^  Dear Jorge Sancho Royo.

Good Job. It's my pleasure~~

For your information, SAP RE Cash flow can be consisted two type such as Partner related

and Object related. So, When you posting this cash flow of two type.

1-type : Partner cash-flow => RE Object is lease contract as REC. That is also sender of

CO object for Controlling document.

2-type : Object cash-flow => RE Object is calculation object as Rental Object, Building,

Business Entity or Cost center . That is also sender of

CO object for Controlling document. 

Regards,

Yeong-Chul.Jeong