Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Plan version current plan was set" Error in GRC AC EAM

Hasan_Bos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Dears,

We got "Plan version current plan was set" error when try to login centrilized FFID. FFID not able to lauch new session. Please share your comments for this situation.

We use component: GRCFND_A Ver: 12.00, SP: 08

FFID, RFC user and firefighter user has necessary authorization ( S_rfc, s_rfcacl, s_user_grp vs.)

RFC connection is OK when we check Connection and Authoziation Tests in SM59,

Any info will be a great help

Thank you,

View Entire Topic
Mate
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Hasan,

"Plan version Current plan was set" is a standard information message which always display longer or shorter time during the logon process, hence it is an indication of nothing. As you are on SP8 which is a low SP level, there can be many reason, based on what Notes are implemented what configuration made, and what landscape and network configuration do you have. It would be very hard to guess what could be the reason, hence I suggest to open a Support Case in SAP and allow the Support Engineers to logon to your system and analyze the issue. I would say that the most probable reason is that the Remote Connection not works for your backend system, hence I would check KBA 2314735 - "Remote Logon through an RFC Destination does not work". But this is just one possible root cause and it assumes that there are no Note implemented and every GRC related configuration is in place.

Best regards, Mate

Hasan_Bos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your valuable comment,

I am waiting for the assessments of the network teams to be completed in order to get support from SAP, and I will also forward KBA 2314735 to the network teams for investigation.