cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC - Preview User Access Review (UAR)

0 Kudos

Is there any way (outside of actually GENERATING the UARs) to preview your users and managers that will be included in your UAR?

A related question: Is there a table that holds "Existing Role Assignments" for users (available within GRC)?

View Entire Topic
lukasz_konieczny
Explorer
0 Kudos

We had to develop our own custom program that helps us manage UAR generations. We can now generate not only test runs, but also generate UAR by individual user, user group, UAR coordinator or reviewer. We can also exclude users by specific business roles, exclude locked users and so on.

0 Kudos

Wow. Definitely something that should be considered by SAP for the future. It's exactly what I'm looking for overall. I hope you have entered your info as recommended enhancement. GRC is lagging a bit behind the times....

Monsores
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lukasz.

Can you please share why the filters in GRAC_UAR_REQUEST_GEN program and the Admin Review step didn't attend to your needs for filters and test runs?

I'm asking because we also had to enhance this program to solve other business needs (an alternate way to retrieve reviewers that are neither managers nor role owners and an improvement for the self-review avoidance) and it would be nice to hear about other improvements that maybe we can also do.

Regards,

Marcelo Monsores

lukasz_konieczny
Explorer

To be honest I don't know full store behind this enhancement because I am new in my current organization, but our version of this report looks like this:

From my perspective one of the main features missing from original version is Test run.