Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcription Contract change process - Lock/Unlock

former_member864161
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have configured the Lock/Unclok Change scenario and facing the issues while performing Unlocking of the contracts.

Please suggest how to fix this issue

-----------------------

Scenario : Prepaid Contracts ( 100% advance payment)

Contract Start Date : 01.01.2023

Contract End Date : 01.01.2024

Customer Request to lock : 01.07.2023 ( based on the configuration , i have configured 10days , 20days and 30 days lock)

Customer is requesting to lock the contract for 30 days.

In contract Change process - Lock/Unlock , executed with 30days contract lock.

After a we15days of time , Customer is requesting to Unlock the Contract.

When I tried to execute the change process Unlock Contract , iable to execute , but with the following issues

1. The corresponding Billing plan is still in Locked status( Since 30 days contract is selected earlier) , but Unlock change process is not removing the billing plan lock

2. As it is prepaid we have already invoiced to customer , because of executing the change process Lock , the BITS are getting reversed.( How to handle this , when we perform Unlocking of the contracts).....

View Entire Topic
AbhijeetDhar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagaraj,
We kindly request you to raise an incident so that our team can investigate this specific scenario.

Regards,

Abhijeet Dhar

0 Kudos

abhijeetdhar_asd and deepak_dash, Are you aware of any SAP note that had been released for this issue? we are not able to see that the unlock parameters such for correctly unlocking the Billing plan header/item or even the parameters to unlock the provider contract`s invoicing lock are being passed in the CRM_ISX_CONTRACT_MAINTAIN. we are also seeing that the time parameter is also not being considered in the data being passed through this FM. This is for S/4 HANA 2022 FPS00.

Please let us know!

Thanks,

Karthik