cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PaPM Content on SAP SCT

vinayakgole
Active Participant

Hello,

SAP PaPM content packages for ESRS and Climate pricing are available for download on the help page. This content comes with pre build data and models as well. We were able to download this content and import to SCT. I had a few queries as below.

1. What would be the implications of having the climate content from PaPM in SCT? Would there be any issues with the backend models or KPIs?

2. If not, then why not have PaPM content in SCT itself

I am still very unclear how the packages worked in SCT. Please do advise. I can add further information if I have been unclear.

Thanks in advance

Vinayak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bjoernw
Employee
Employee

Hi Vinayak,

thank you for your questions.

1. Importing any PaPM sample content into SCT's Calculation and Process Engine (CPE) will not impact the existing data model.

2. The data imported into SCT must be prepared in a predefined format - specified in the SCT Data Provider Interfaces (DPIs). You might leverage the CPE capabilities to transform your data into this format. Some of the PaPM sample content might provide templates or guidance on how to prepare relevant data for ESG reporting.

It is also important to note that the functional scope of CPE is restricted compared to PaPM Cloud - i.e. the HANA connectivity options are not available in CPE for technical reasons. PaPM Cloud / CPE are not tools designed to permanently store reporting data - so it is important to keep this in mind when implementing projects leveraging the sample content.

Best regards

Björn

vinayakgole
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Bjoern,

Your answers have been very helpful

Best regards

Vinayak

Answers (0)