Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single supplier declaration per transaction - Preference Management

Nairpic
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi SAP GTS experts,

We have a requirement from the client to print the supplier declaration on the commercial invoice (preferential indicator, iso codes for the countries that the preferential rules are met, iso codes for countries that the preferential rules were not met for - per each item + preferential statements per entire invoice). They are not using the ltsd in gts but instead they want to keep the single declaration/transaction process they used to in the past in s4 where the whole preference determination functionality used to take place (custom development). 
Within S/4 - SAP GTS E4H integration, what is sent back from gts to s4 is the preference indicator (flag - yes or no) and the preferential agreements + related countries. However there is no link between the transactional data (invoice) and those agreements and countries so that I can build a logic to fetch the iso codes as per above requirement. I can definitely print the indicator but my problem is the country codes. 
Did anyone have this requirement? I am looking to understand how it can be accommodated in this context.  Any suggestion is helpful and appreciated!

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)