SAP Women in Tech Discussions
Join the conversation in the SAP Women in Tech group or start your own discussion to share your thoughts, connect with the community, and build your network.
SAP Women in Tech Discussions
Join the conversation in the SAP Women in Tech group or start your own discussion to share your thoughts, connect with the community, and build your network.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Who are you?

Hi community,It has been such a pleasure engaging with you over the last year, but one thing I realized is we have not yet had a chance to have a round of introductions! Better late than ever right?I would love to know where you are from, where you w...

280763_GettyImages-521813155_medium_jpg.jpg
sarahborda1 by Product and Topic Expert
  • 15 replies
  • 8 kudos

Do you know who we celebrate today?

To be honest, I’ve heard of Ada Lovelace and her work the first time this week. So, I wanted to share what I found out and see:    Have you heard of Ada Lovelace before or maybe did you already get in touch with her work somehow or do you know other ...

Let's get to know each other!

Hey everybody,online topic groups are a great resource for inspiration and insights, but can sometimes feel stiff and anonymous, lacking real human connections.That's why we want to encourage everyone to get to know and connect with each other and ho...

Labels in this area