SAP Women in Tech Discussions
Join the conversation in the SAP Women in Tech group or start your own discussion to share your thoughts, connect with the community, and build your network.
SAP Women in Tech Discussions
Join the conversation in the SAP Women in Tech group or start your own discussion to share your thoughts, connect with the community, and build your network.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About International Men's Day

Hi everyone!I'm not sure if this is the right place to share my thoughts, but I feel the need to discuss the matter with other women and hear different opinions.I recently received an email about the celebration of International Men’s Day at SAP, and...

Women in Tech Summit Philadelphia 2023

Just posted about my experience speaking at #WITS2023 and insights on bridging intersectionality and technology in my latest blog! Check out my post to learn more about the importance of considering intersectionality in tech and resources for softwar...

Screenshot 51.png
Mamikee by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Impact of women in technology

I just came across this post by @Maren_Meyer : https://blogs.sap.com/2022/04/19/why-we-need-girls-and-women-in-data-science/I think it's very interesting to consider the impact of women in Data Science and females perspectives on different items whic...

sveabecker by Community Advocate
  • 17 replies
  • 8 kudos
Labels in this area