Galway Blog Posts
Share your expertise on SAP and non-SAP topics, provide updates on local news and events, and learn from others via blogs posts in the Galway group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Wishing you a warm welcome to the Galway group, a friendly informal space for sharing local information, collaboration, networking, meetups, and spreading the community spirit amongst people in the SAP ecosystem here in the Galway area or in Ireland!

This is a public space where you can start or take part in discussions with like-minded people – whether you work with SAP technologies or are simply an SAP enthusiast!

Cover photo for welcome blog post in Galway Group.png         Galway Group welcome blog post.png

If you’ve something to share here, we would love to hear from you – be it an upcoming event, some information or perhaps an idea or topic you would like to collaborate on or discuss.

Any existing member of SAP Community can join this group. You will get the best user experience by clicking on the “Join Group” button to sign up for notifications and stay connected!

Join Group button.png

To kick-off the interactions – we’d love to hear from you – you can hit the “Reply” button below this blog post and introduce yourself – consider the following points or simply use your own!

1. Where do you live?
  2. Tell us an interesting fact about you?
  3. What SAP topic(s) are you interested in?

* Please note that in line with SAP Community, we all need to follow the Rules of Engagement.
In case of general questions about groups, check out the help page with FAQs.

3 Comments
Inga_Turcan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Katherine

Thanks for creating this group.

I am Inga Turcan

1. Based in Salthill

2. I like to collect mushrooms

3. My role is focused on SAP BTP solution and everything to do SAP BTP with partner implementations

🍀

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hello @Inga_Turcan - great to have you here in the Galway Group!

I'm interested in the mushroom part! Do you go foraging often?

As you already know, you'll find lots of great information and discussions around SAP BTP in our community.

Inga_Turcan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

With the foraging it depends on the season. Summer-autumn are the best, so I would go once or twice  a month, and occasionally in Winter-spring, as the weather permits.

Yeah I am part of the BTP community group as well!

Labels in this area