Galway Discussions
Start and join discussions in the Galway group to connect with the community on topics relating to SAP, Galway, and beyond.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you already heard of SAP Universal ID? Merging accounts?

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

As part of SAP Community's 20th anniversary, we have rolled out account merging. If you have more than one SAP Community profile then be sure to familiarize yourself with the new process - if you haven't done so already.
With the new process, you can now merge the content associated with your community accounts (S/P) into a single account. To start the process you can access it through your SAP Universal ID.
Be sure to read @craigcmehil's full blog post: Happy Anniversary, SAP Community! Let’s Merge Those Accounts!

Any questions or comments?

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

2 REPLIES 2

SergioG_TX
Active Contributor

I just got mine consolidated - it was a way easier process than it seemed. Of course, I was scared to lose my content so I definitely consolidated my accounts in to the Universal ID !  🙂 

That's great to hear! I can understand, you've a wealth of content you wouldn't want to lose - great that you found consolidating your accounts an easy enough process. Hope others do too! Thanks for sharing.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----