Galway Discussions
Start and join discussions in the Galway group to connect with the community on topics relating to SAP, Galway, and beyond.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are your plans for St. Patrick's Day, Friday 17th March?

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

What are your plans for that day?! Seeing as most people working in technology in Ireland will have the day off work - let us know what you've planned in a comment below! 
It would normally be a family day for us, spending the day at the parade and maybe wetting the shamrock afterwards in Oranmore. 
Happy St. Patrick's Day in advance to all the Galway Group members and visitors - hope you enjoy the day with your family and friends. Don't forget our first informal meetup will take place the following Friday 24th March - sign up here and let us know if you will attend for some local chat and networking!

Cover photo St Patricks Day Galway Group.png

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

4 REPLIES 4

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Nothing so far as I am not used to celebrate this. But funny is: friends of mine are in Ireland right now and I follow them with the pics they share so I am looking forward to seeing them celebrating 😊
And of course, you too @Katherine_K  😃
Enjoy your celebration and day off! 🍀

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor

In the US it is a working day, but many will take it off as it is the first weekend of "March Madness" - the NCAA men's college basketball tournament.  64 teams play in 32 games the first 2 days (today and Friday) then 32 teams play in 16 games until the end of Sunday and then it's the "Sweet Sixteen" left.  Lots of excitement.

Tomorrow I will eat the "Irish" bread sold at the local grocery store; first time I have ever had it.

Happy St. Patrick's Day

former_member130404
Discoverer

Hi Katherine, 

I have one doubt in SAP visual enterprise author software. 

I am facing some issues while playing Animated 3D pdf using adobe reader. 

That issues are here, 

Why voice over is not working in Animated 3d pdf? 

Why Opacity and material animations are not working in animated 3d pdf?

Is there any solutions are there to sort out above mentioned problems?  Please guide me to come out this issues. 

Thanks

Saravanakumar

Hi @former_member130404 - thank you for your question. 
Have you tried the search in SAP Community for an answer already? It could be that someone has asked a similar question already. Otherwise you could ask a question there. I hope this helps?

I'm curious where you are based/from? Since you've asked the question in the Galway Group.

Hope you get the required support.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----