Galway Discussions
Start and join discussions in the Galway group to connect with the community on topics relating to SAP, Galway, and beyond.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What technology-related topics / SAP topics do you have the most knowledge of?

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Would love to hear from all the members of this Galway Group about your areas of expertise or what topics you would consider yourself an expert in or have the most knowledge of. It could be that you are an expert in one or more SAP topics or that you are simply just really great at doing something! Hit the "Reply" button below and share your feedback with the Group. This is also a great way to network and find connections - things you might have in common with other members locally. Or perhaps you always wanted to know more about a certain topic? Our SAP Community Groups are a great place for getting started! 

This Galway Group is the first Irish-based Group so please feel free to comment even if you're based in Ireland but not Galway! (Of course, it's also possible to set up your own Group for a city near you - just reach out to community@sap.com for info and next steps!).

I look forward to reading your comments!

Cover photo Galway Group Community Spirit.png

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

3 REPLIES 3

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

I guess I can start - I've always worked in the area of learning at SAP and in more recent years I've been an expert in all things learning from learning.sap.com to Learning Journeys to SAP Learning Hub and SAP Learning Rooms. I've since moved in the last year to the SAP Community team which has proven to be a step in the right direction for me - and I'm now an SAP Community Advocate and expert in all things community and groups related. Ask me anything! If I can't answer, I might know someone else who can support you!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

linhinson
Explorer

Hi Katehrine, i would be inetrested in learnign more from SAP eers on Success Factors - employee cntral and employee central payroll particularly. I'm based in the UK - Warwick and Nottingham , but also have occasional visits to Northern Ireland - Craigavon, near Belfast

0 Kudos

Nice to e-meet you @linhinson - I know there is a Group for SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll User Group - it's a closed Group, so maybe you could request to join? I'm sure you're already familiar with SAP Community - you can choose to "follow" the topic SAP SuccessFactors there as well.

Thanks for sharing your topics of interest with us!

#CommunitySpirit