Galway Discussions
Start and join discussions in the Galway group to connect with the community on topics relating to SAP, Galway, and beyond.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will you attend our first SAP Community Galway meetup? Friday 24th March at 2pm.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Calling all those who work with SAP technologies or any SAP technology enthusiasts in or near Galway!

Check out the event listing here, and let us know if you will be attending! Click on "yes" or "maybe" if you think you'll come, or feel free to "send invite" to someone you know who might be interested. As always, feel free to leave a comment below.

Galway meetup.png

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

2 REPLIES 2

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

So great that you started the first meet-up in Galway. I would love to join but obviously I am in Germany 😅
But I hope many others will come and that you will have a great evening with fruitful conversations. Enjoy!

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

First Galway SAP Stammtisch.jpg

It was a little bit windy in Galway on Friday, can you tell?! We met at the Clayton Hotel, Ballybrit for the first SAP Community Stammtisch. Let's build on this. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have an idea for a future event, stammtisch, meetup - would love to hear from you. 

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----