Gurugram Discussions
Share your thoughts and connect with other SAP Community members by starting discussions and commenting on existing ones here in the Gurugram/NCR group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you already met other SAP Community members in person?

Chandra_Bhushan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Friends,

It's been quite sometime, I have formally joined this group. I am based out of Gurgaon, and love to talk about Low-Code/No-Code tools and BTP to be specific. 

I love the way we have the events planned be it SAP Inside Track or Stammtisch in Gurgaon. I am here today to announce a "SAP Coffee Session" at SAP Gurgaon office, where we will invite SAP Champions, community members  across Delhi NCR to meet and share their experience. I see the topic gaining momentum is SAP BTP, which will remain to the core of this discussion. We are open for other topics too! Any suggestions are welcome.

Well, let's have the conversation rolling and let us connect for a quick Coffee Session in Gurgaon soon. I will be posting the formal dates soon. But would love to take your inputs on when can we meet up in April!

#CommunitySpirit

2 REPLIES 2

NeerajRao
Explorer

Thanks @Chandra_Bhushan for this initiative. I would suggest to have session on use cases that fits BTP side by side extensions leading to the important criteria/points to consider before going BTP extensions as a solution. 

Chandra_Bhushan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Absolutely @NeerajRao . This is indeed a wonderful suggestion. Point noted.