Gurugram Discussions
Share your thoughts and connect with other SAP Community members by starting discussions and commenting on existing ones here in the Gurugram/NCR group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call for Proposals | Enteprise Tech Meetup at Gurugram (16th December)

nitishmehta08
Explorer

Hello SAP Gurugram community, 

We are organising an in-person Tech-Meetup next Saturday (16th December , 10 AM - 2PM) at Gurugram. 
More about it here: https://www.meetup.com/enterprise-tech/events/297697104/ 

This meet-up would be focused on SAP Technologies alongside few other open source technology sessions (related to scalable engineering , reliable product deliveries). While we have one session around SAP already planned, we would love for some more community members to present the second session. 

The preference would be to possibly conduct a "Getting Started session on SAP BTP" or other technologies that developers/attendees can try post the session using SAP Free tier.  If you would like to present and help bring more awareness about SAP Open Technologies to the general tech community, please drop an email to me at nitish.mehta@integrtr.com 

Looking forward to all of your inputs and expanding the SAP Developer community! 

Cheers! 

3 REPLIES 3

Pankaj1
Participant
0 Kudos

helpful for SAP community guys in NCR.. 
Thanks

Amolss
Explorer
0 Kudos

Very nice 

Chandra_Bhushan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Fantastic @nitishmehta08 . Unfortunately I won't be available but I recommend SAP enthusiasts to do join this meet up. Looking forward for the experience and pics.

Cheers,

Chandra