cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI for Replication of Attendance data from SF to SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to know if there is any BADI existing for replicating the attendance data of employee Infotype IT2002 from SF to SAP.

I have got some BADI's but they are for only master data replication.

BADI--ECPAO_IN_EXT_PROCESS_INFOTYPE

From our initial analysis, we could figure out the flow from SF to SAP for IT2001, which is standard. i.e Web service--EmployeeTimeECToERPRequest

Class--CL_TIM_SFEC_EETME_ELM_RQ_IMPL

2002 data will also be sent similarly, but based on the type code ( attendances ) we business would like update the same in the info type 2002.

One way is to create an Implicit enhancement in the methods of above class, based on the type code filtering, data can be updated to info type 2002.

However, I am still looking for BADI's to achieve the same.

Can anyone help in provding the BADI please ?

Thank you.

ashishgupta7
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am trying to replicate IT0050 via Business Integration Builder but Its not replicatin. Did someone implemented the BADI ECPAO_IN_EXT_PROCESS_INFOTYPE for replication non standard Infotypes.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Are you not using TimeSheet in EC which directly updates the IT2010? or Time off

https://help.sap.com/viewer/575b902ecbbc4a9e9f61085a22a6ba02/1811/en-US/5e151bf856884200ae2b1591baf8...

there is no standard to update IT2002 but you can use BADI implementation enhancement etc if you are able to extract data etc correctly

sameergovekar
Explorer
0 Kudos
The above link is not opening , can the latest link be shared
JimSpath
Active Contributor
@sameergovekar When I click in the link it shows an error message that includes a link to the new page. Can you use this? https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_SUCCESSFACTORS_EMPLOYEE_CENTRAL_INTEGRATION_TO_SAP_BUSINESS_SUITE/575b...