Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canvas and story report not showing the same result

inepre1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have been setting up a story report to show all active, vacant positions in the system. In order to do so, I have created a story report with following columns included: Position code, position status and user id (from position - incumbent). Variable is selected to show real time data.

I filter on Position status: Active, User ID: Blank to see all vacant, active positions. However, when comparing with a canvas report with the same columns, it turns out that the results are not appearing as the same in canvas and story.

I see fewer results in story reporting. I removed the filtering from User ID and then identified that multiple vacant, positions were appearing as not vacant in story report. In the user id columns, some users that were previously employed are shown.

Anyone familiar with this issue and know how to solve this in story reporting?

Thanks.

Br,
Ines

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nlgro023
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What does the date filter look like on the incumbent (or incumbents) table (I commonly prefer as of today and on that incumbents table itself you could also filter on an active status so that you only get the active users)?
I've had cases where that one was off and I've had cases where I should have rather used incumbent instead of incumbents (and vice versa).