Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garnishment look-up by case number

Barb
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Is there a way in EC or ECP to search garnishments by case number? Prospective customer has a large amount of garnishments and would like to know if they can search for a garnishment by case number. If they can not, has anyone created a Report Center report that captures this and can share the set up?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nlgro023
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think that boils down to how you register it right now.

If you have registered them as one-time payments in SuccessFactors (which are based off a pay component that in the backend is not sat as is-earning), then as long as you have a field next to it registering the case number (likely a custom field) that should be quite easy to report on. Similarly, if that was the case for a recurring deduction with a custom field. If you've registered it in such a way that both are not in the same entity or don't have a common denominator, that will be very challenging to do a proper lookup for from a SuccessFactors standpoint. Dependent on how you register it in SF might offer different opportunties as well for a look-up

I can't comment on the ECP side, as that is pretty much a similar discussion with potentially very different infotypes (as there are quite a few for Garnishments) which you'd use in conjunction with an ad hoc query likely. That however is not my area of expertise as that requires more in-depth SAP ECC knowledge and I think knowing the SF modules, CX, CPI (nowadays CI), Qualtrics CX and a bit of SAC is more than plenty :).