cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to trigger Retraining based on a curricula assignment date and not on completion date

Sunitasunita
Explorer

dpe-example-curricula-setting.pngHi There,

In my organization, we have a requirement for reassignment of a course for retraining based on the initial ASSIGNMENT date of the curricula (we assign an Item via curricula with 1:1 linking) and not on the course completion date. Our typical mandatory course training requirement is as below and also attaching a screenshot of an example Curriculum settings:

• Course assignment on the course launch date and then on the date new accounts are created for new staff
  • 90 days to complete the training from the curricula assignment date
  • 800 days for retraining - mainly the business need is that in 2 years the course gets re-assigned and the staff gets another 90 days to complete it. We manage this by setting retraining no. as 800 days.

However, we recently received the requirement that re-assignment of the item (via curricula) to staff must happen based on the initial assignment date and not on the course completion date. For example, If I am assigned a course on 15 Feb 2022, and if I complete my training after 1.5 year of assignment date i.e on 15 Jul 2023, the course still gets reassigned to me on 15 Feb 2024 for retraining i.e at a gap of 6 months instead of 2 years.

Please advise if this is achievable in SuccessFactors learning and if not what could be a potential workaround.

I have also raised this question at SuccessFactors Community and more people are following this thread Retraining based on a curricula assignment date and not on completion date - Welcome to the SAP Succ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)