Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementing Server 500 Fix - Enable Now

laurenfisher404
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was told by SAP to implement note 3364641 (Producer Machine Translation is failing with a 500 error) and I have some questions.

1. In Manager I am getting the following:

- Do I need to be logged in as the admin or system administrator? I have admin rights but I got this. I followed Step 3 in the note

1. Run the fuction Revert Resources in Manager (click on the arrow icon from Import Archive) and select "Scripts/Localization"
    --> Resource will be overwritten by the correct script which includes the fix

and it won't let me just accept Scripts/Localization by it self. It let's be select all.

2. I tried the producer option and got the below. Should the import be under scripts? And/or should I delete the original localization file? I tried to import under scripts but it didn't work.

We've been dealing with 500 errors on an off since Release 2305 as well as timeout errors all related to Translation Hub.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mani_rathnam
Participant
0 Kudos

Trying it in Producer is much more easier.

You need to import that Localization.dkp by going to Workarea->Import Archive option.

Then you will get a prompt box where you need to click on Replace button. So it replaces the default localization file with the one you are going to import.

Once done, finish edit and do machine translation. You will not get the error.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurenfisher404
Participant
0 Kudos

Perfect! Thanks Mani!