cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to create a report that generates the changes made to the data in name field?

Zankhana_Shah
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am working on a report for a client who would like to generate a report for their employees who have made data changes to the name field. The ask is to populate the information on the "Former Name", " Current Name" and "Effective Date". The report can be created in Table, Canvas or Story report type. Is it possible to create such a report? Kindly guide me if you have come across a similar situation.

Example: Former Name - Jane Doe, Current Name - Jane Walker, Name change in effect from 01/15/2024.

Thank you in advance!!

Regards,

Zankhana Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Zankhana_Shah 

I am not sure whether it is possible (unfortunately) - I do know there are audit domains but I don't know about this specific case. I shared the question with a few reporting experts, hopefully they will have bandwidth to step in. It would be useful if you shared an example of what kind of data you need audit on.

May I ask you however if you can you please remove the "SAP Compensation" tag from your post as it is purely a reporting question ?

Thank you

All the best

Xavier

Zankhana_Shah
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hello Xavier,
Zankhana_Shah
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hello Xavier, Thank you for your input. Truly appreciate you forwarding the issue to related people in Reporting. It sure will be a great help. I have removed the comp tag. Have a great day! Regards, Zankhana